- 2 medium-sized, local zucchinis
- 1½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ounce of grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup of breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup of finely chopped basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of black pepper
- Heat oven to 218 ° C (425 ° F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice zucchinis into quarter-inch thick rounds and coat with oil.
- Stir Parmesan, breadcrumbs, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a shallow dish. Place each zucchini round into the mixture and coat fully.
- Arrange the zucchini rounds in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until browned and crispy.
Explore more family fun recipes