- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Teaspoon of Italian herb seasoning blend
- 1 medium lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°C (752°F) and grease a large baking pan.
- Arrange fillets on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir olive oil, garlic, herbs and juice of half the lemon together. Coat the fillets entirely with this mixture.
- Cut the rest of the lemon in thin slices and place them on top of the salmon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the salmon is flaky.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh parsley or thyme.
Explore more family fun recipes