Party (At Home) Popcorn
Party (at Home) Popcorn
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn
- 8 ounces of your favourite dark chocolate
- 1 cup of mini pretzels
- Pop the popcorn and remove unpopped kernels.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper and cover it with a thin layer of popcorn and pretzels.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at medium for 30 seconds.
- Stir chocolate and microwave for another 30 seconds or until fully melted.
- Optional: Crush a handful of your favourite nuts and add to the melted chocolate.
- Drizzle over the popcorn and pretzels.
- Put in the fridge to set for 5-10 mins.
- Start the party (at home).
Explore more family fun recipes