Irresistibles Pecan Cluster Sundaes
- 1 L Irresistibles Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1.5 cups of Irresistibles Pecan Clusters chopped to small pieces
- 1 cup of caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce warmed slightly in the microwave
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems attached
Tips: Refrigerate pecan clusters for easier chopping.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl and let soften for 5 minutes. Fold in the chopped pecans clusters with spoon. Working quickly, add the caramel and mix just enough to create a marble effect. Transfer to a container, seal and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream into 4 sundae dishes. Drizzle with the warm chocolate sauce. Garnish each sundae with a cherry, or personalize each sundae with a different shaped chocolate hazelnut seashell for a real treat.
Explore more family fun recipes