Easy pancakes for the ones you love
Easy Pancakes For The Ones You Love
- Irresistibles Maple Syrup
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour in milk, egg and oil then
mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately
1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot with Irresistables maple syrup.
Explore more family fun recipes