- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Cut the strawberries into quarters. Top crepes with fresh strawberries and serve immediately while crepes are still warm.
Explore more family fun recipes